July 21, 2010

A Little Get Away

Joshua and I are in the middle of a great vacation to my home state of Maine! We're visiting a lot a friends and spending some quality time with my family. We're also getting a break from the Tennessee heat! While it's been hot and humid by New England standards, we've been enjoying the nice breeze and cooler evenings.

Our trip hasn't been all play though. Joshua has updated the website, adding a lot of new images to the galleries. If you haven't explored it in a while, take a look around! You'll see fun, new photos from many of the weddings we've shot this summer. I've also officially launched the children's photography section of the website! If you're in the mood to see some adorable faces, check out the children's gallery. These kids are beautiful! You can see my children's packages under the "pricing" tab. As always, I'm offering great packages at affordable rates.

Visiting friends here in Maine has given me a chance to photograph their children, and I can't wait to share those images with you when I return to Knoxville! See you soon--Jaclyn