August 24, 2010

Melanie & Daniel - Little Church Wedding in Halls - Jaclyn Paige Photography

Melanie and Daniel were married last weekend in Halls at a little country church. Their guests filled that sanctuary! Last December we photographed Melanie's cousin's wedding reception so it was neat to see some familiar faces again. I love the bright royal blue dresses and accents. They definitely had the "something blue" part covered! This spring I met with Melanie and Ruben (to some people, he's Daniel. To others, he's Ruben!) for their engagement session at Norris Dam. I really love to have a chance to spend some time with a couple in this way before their wedding day. When the big day does arrive, I feel like I am working with old friends. Melanie's son Trey joined them for their engagement session. In that blog posting I imagined he would be so adorable in a tux as their ringbearer. I was right! He did a wonderful job during the ceremony and had fun all day. There's a great shot of him below, but Joshua captured the funniest shot of the day of the ladies reaching for the bouquet. Hilarious! --Jaclyn